Terms and Conditions of the Online Store www.zumahome.eu as of January 1, 2021
I. Definitions of terms used in the Terms and Conditions
- Online Store or Store – internet website in the layout of the store (system of information exchange and remote selection and purchase of Goods or Services) available at www.zumahome.eu, by means of which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders.
- Seller -Zumaline Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice (40-050), at ul. gen. Józefa Zajączka 9, NIP (Tax ID): 9542713215, REGON (Statistical ID): 241778885, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód in Katowice, 8th Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000371401, with the share capital of PLN 50,000 fully paid up, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 32 791 16 20.
- Customer– a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, which is specifically granted legal capacity by law, who places an Order within the Store.
- Consumer– Customer referred to in Article 22(1) of the Civil Code (a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur that is not directly related to their business or professional activity). To the extent that mandatory provisions of law grant such persons certain consumer rights or otherwise make their legal position equal to that of consumers, an individual who enters into an agreement directly related to their business activity shall also be considered a Consumer, when it is clear from the content of the agreement that it does not have a professional character for that person.
- Goods and Services – products and services presented and offered on the Online Store by the Seller.
- Account – Customer’s personal administrative and information panel in the Online Store, created automatically as a result of proper registration, where data is collected and stored, in particular on the orders placed by the Customer and the data provided during registration.
- Registration – Creation of an Account in the Online Store by the Customer.
- Cart – a system tool (functionality) that facilitates the shopping experience of customers in the Online Store, in particular, allowing the collection of selected offers in one place for the purpose of placing a collective Order. The cart is created automatically as a result of “clicking” the “Add to cart” option of at least one item.
- Order– a declaration of will of the Customer, aimed directly at concluding an Agreement of sale, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods.
- Agreement – Agreement for the sale of Goods or Services within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Zumaline Sp. z o.o. and the Customer, concluded remotely, using the Online Store.
- Newsletter– electronic mail distribution service provided by Zumaline sp. z o.o. via e-mail, which enables its users to receive Zumaline sp. z o.o. marketing content, in particular containing information about new products and promotions in the Online Store.
- Courier Companies– DPD Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-274 at ul. Mineralna 15, KRS 0000028368, NIP (Tax ID) 5260204110. (website: www.dpd.com.pl).
- Payment Operator – payment institution that mediates between the Customer and the Seller in making payments: PayU S.A. with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Grunwaldzka 182, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000274399.
- Working days- Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
II. General provisions
- The Online Store is operated and administered by the Seller (including Personal Data).
- The purpose of operating the Store is to enable Customers to learn about the Goods and Services offered by the Seller, including their prices and availability, and to remotely conclude agreements for the sale of Goods and Services.
- These Terms and Conditions set out the rules for the sale of Goods by the Seller using means of remote communication in the form of an Online Store, as well as the rules for the use of the Online Store by Customers and additional functionalities (services provided electronically, listed in these Terms and Conditions) made available through the Online Store.
- With respect to the provision of services by electronic means, these Terms and Conditions are regulations within the meaning of Article 8 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means.
- The Customer may access the current version of these Terms and Conditions at any time.
III. Information about goods, services and prices
- Information about the Goods and Services offered for sale by the Online Store is posted at www.elapmpy.pl. The information in question is placed together with information on the characteristics and prices of the Goods and Services. Photos and descriptions of the Goods posted on the Online Store are subject to technical limitations and are intended only to enable the Customer to form a general idea of the properties, appearance and performance of the Goods. In particular, the appearance of the Goods in the photos presented in the Store may differ from the actual appearance of the Goods, which differences may result, for example, from monitor settings, lighting conditions or limitations of photography. In addition, the technical description of the Goods may include simplifications related to its transformation to a version that is readable and appropriate for the purpose of its posting on the Online Store. For the avoidance of doubt, this provision does not have the effect of limiting the Seller’s liability to Customers who are Consumers and individuals entering into an agreement directly related to its business, when it is clear from the content of the agreement that it does not have a professional character for that person.
- Only Goods that are marked with the “ADD TO CART” button and Services related to such marked goods are offered for sale through the Online Store.
- In addition to information about the Goods and Services offered for sale, www.zumahome.eu contains information about Goods that are currently not available through the Online Store, but this status may change in the future - these products are marked with a button “INFORM ME ABOUT AVAILABILITY”.
- The prices of the Goods and Services are posted next to the description of the Goods and Services.
- All prices of Goods and Services displayed on the Online Store’s website are in EURO and include local VAT.
- Shipping costs are given separately for each Order in the Cart (determined automatically based on the information provided on the Online Store website in the “Shipping and Delivery” tab.
- The Online Store ( whichdoes not provide such a service) does not provide information about taxes and fees (including customs duties).
- The Store may make changes to the descriptions and prices of the Goods and Services. The above right shall not affect the prices of Goods ordered before the date of the change.
- The Seller is obliged to sell Goods without defects. Possible defects in the goods (including those that constitute a premise for a reduction) are clearly described.
- Information about the existence and content of warranties and after-sales services, and how they are executed – if any – is contained in the description of the Goods.
- The parties to the agreement for the sale of Goods concluded through the Online Store are the Seller and the Customer.
- Customer orders are accepted only through the Online Store website (in the domain https://www.zumahome.eu) after passing the entire ordering procedure.
- Orders can be placed during the period of availability of the Online Store website (as a rule, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, but due to technical limitations, the Seller does not guarantee constant availability of the Online Store website).
- The Customer may make a one-time purchase of Goods or Services through the Store in a retail quantity, that is, no more than 5 items in total. A one-time purchase of more than the number of items of Goods indicated above requires contacting the Seller’s staff.
- The agreement for the sale of Goods is concluded when the Customer, having gone through the entire procedure, places an order (i.e. clicks the “ORDER WITH OBLIGATION TO PAY” button), which means that they have accepted the Seller's offer presented via the Store. At this moment, the agreement of sale concluded between the Seller and the Customer is legally binding.
V. Goods order procedure
- The Customer selects the Goods and their quantity by clicking on the “ADD TO CART” button. The “Cart” window shows the number of selected Goods in the cart, their unit price, value and total value of the entire order.
- By repeating the above procedure, the Customer can accumulate more Goods in the cart or increase their quantity.
- The Customer can check the contents of his Cart by clicking on the “Cart” or “My Account - Cart” button, where they also select the payment method, and obtain final information about the cost of delivery of the Goods and the Services ordered.
- At this stage, the Customer can also verify the contents of their cart and make any changes (such as the quantity of the Goods), recalculate the value or remove the Goods. Clicking on the Goods name in the “Product Details” column opens a page with detailed information about the Goods. To remove an Item from the cart, use (the icon symbolizing a bin).
- The Customer, after adding the Goods to the cart, can easily continue shopping, as the goods are saved in the cart. You can navigate to the selected Goods in two ways through the My Account – Cart panel or by selecting the icon symbolizing a shopping cart.
- After adding all the ordered Goods to the Cart and finally checking its contents, the Customer proceeds to the subsequent part of the ordering procedure by clicking the “Place Order” button. At this stage, the Customer can choose one of three options:
(a) “Log in” - a Customer with an account in the Store at https://www.zumahome.eu, if they have not logged in before, provides their Email Address and enters the Password. After clicking on the “Login” button, the Customer is transferred to the “Buyer’s Data” page used to provide details of delivery, invoice, any comments and formal consents,
b) “Register” - If the Customer does not yet have an account in the Store at https://www.zumahome.eu, at this stage an account can be created (more about registration on the site in section XIII of these Terms and Conditions). Registration is voluntary,
c) “Purchases without registration” – Any Customer can make purchases without registration, each time providing all the data required for the execution of the order (in a manner similar to the registration process - pt. XIII of the Terms and Conditions).
- At this stage, the Customer can change the “Cart Contents”, “Addresses” “Delivery Method” and “Payment Method” and provide a different delivery address than the billing address, as well as select whether they want to receive a VAT Invoice.
- If all the data is correct, the Customer places the Order by clicking on the “ORDER WITH OBLIGATION TO PAY” button. This is the moment of conclusion of the Agreement ( theterms and conditions of the transaction in effect at that moment are binding and final for the Seller and the Customer).
- After placing an Order, the Customer is redirected to the "Summary" page, or another page appropriate to the selected payment method (e.g., for online transfer or payment card), and then to the “Order Execution” page.
- After placing an Order, the Customer receives an automatic e-mail with information including confirmation of acceptance of the order for execution and information on the status of their order.
- The Customer may check the status and details of the order (unless they made purchases without registration) at any time in the “Transaction History” tab after logging into the Account. In addition, all relevant data from the order will be additionally sent to the Customer at the e-mail address provided by the Customer (the content of the information received in this form can be printed by the Customer).
VI. Method, date and cost of delivery
- The Store delivers the purchased Goods only in the territory of European Union.
- The Store does not offer the option to pick up the purchased Goods in person.
- Delivery of the Goods is made to the address indicated in the Customer’s Order.
- The period of delivery of the Goods and performance of the Service consists of the order execution time (picking the Goods, making the payment, issuing the sales document, packing the Goods) and the time of shipment delivery by the Courier Company. Unless otherwise indicated for particular Goods, this period is up to 7 business days in total, calculated from the day following the day of placing the order (for orders payable on delivery or by online transfer or payment card, provided payment is made in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Payment Operator’s service).
- The Seller shall make every effort to deliver the Goods ordered by the Customer:
within 2 to 3 business days from the date of ordering or payment.
- If the Store cannot deliver the Goods for the reason that the Goods are found to be unavailable, the Seller shall notify the Customer immediately, but no later than within 30 days from the conclusion of the agreement, and return the entire amount of money received from the Customer. Should some of the Goods included in the Order not be available, the Seller will suspend the execution of the Order and contact the Customer to let the Customer decide on how to execute the Order. The Customer then has the option to: maintain the will to execute the order to the extent of the available Goods, or cancel the entire order, or change the order with respect to unavailable Goods.
- Delivery takes place, as a rule, on working days from Monday to Friday, during business hours for Courier Companies and dependent on the logistical plans of these companies.
- If more than one courier company is available, the selection of the Courier Company is made by the Customer during the order process, with the provision that the Seller has the right to change the selected courier company depending on the logistical capabilities of the respective Courier Companies, the dimensions of the purchased goods and the delivery location selected by the Customer. Changing the company will not increase the cost of delivery of the purchased Goods.
- The date of delivery is decided by the Courier Company, and if delivery is not possible, the goods are left to be picked up at the “point of advice” in accordance with the general regulations of the respective Courier Company.
- Detailed conditions for the execution of delivery are available on the websites of Courier Companies. The customer has the option of ordering delivery on the specified day if the online store system allows such a choice (for an additional fee) – with the provision that this service may not be available.
- The Store suggests that Customers unpack the Goods in the presence of the courier and check for damage. In case of damage to the Goods in transit, the courier will write an appropriate protocol and then take the shipment, which will greatly facilitate the eventual complaint process.
- The cost of delivery is affected by the size and quantity of the Goods and the method of payment for the Goods chosen by the Customer.
- An appropriate amount will be added to the cost of delivery of each shipment, if “cash on delivery” payment is selected, according to the information presented on the “Payment methods” page.
- In any case, the release of the goods will not take place before the payment of the entire order price. Until the order price is paid in full, the goods remain the property of the Seller. In the case of financing the purchase with consumer credit, the Seller reserves the right to withhold the release of goods until the expiration of the deadline for withdrawal from the consumer credit agreement.
- The Online Store also offers Goods with extended periods of availability, for which there do not apply the deadlines specified in pt. 4 and 5. These Goods are properly marked on the product card. The maximum date thus indicated is considered binding. The above deadlines are calculated from the date of making payment or placing an order (in accordance with the rules set forth in pt. 4). In the case of an order within the Cart of at least one of the Goods with extended availability time:
(a) delivery of the entire order will be made in total in accordance with the delivery date applicable to the good(s) with the longest shipping time;
b) any notice of unavailability of the goods and refund of the amount received (referred to in pt. 6) will take place immediately, but no later than 60 days after the Order is placed.
VII. Payment methods and forms, order termination and refunds
- The Customer may pay for the ordered Goods and Services in the following ways:
(a) Online transfer or payment card - through the Payment Provider service using the “fast transfer” service offered by individual banks or using supported payment cards ,
b) Ordinary transfer - bank or postal transfer directed to the account of the Seller individually indicated to the Customer, (this payment form may be temporarily unavailable for technical reasons),
c) Cash on delivery - in cash, to the carrier during delivery.
The ability to pay by online transfer or payment card, depends on the fulfillment of additional conditions of entities offering these forms of payment.
- Depending on the payment method selected by the Customer:
(a) in the case of payment by online transfer or payment card, the amount due for the Goods and Services is charged as payment in advance, which means that the Goods are shipped only after receipt of payment made in accordance with the payment execution rules of the Payment Provider,
b) in the case of “Ordinary transfer” payment to the Seller’s bank account, the amount due for the Goods and Services is charged as payment in advance, which means that the Goods are shipped only after receipt of payment,
c) in the case of payment by “Cash on Delivery”, the amount due for the Goods is collected upon delivery of the Goods.
- The agreement of sale shall expire:
(a) in the case of selection of a form of payment by online transfer or payment card, the concluded Sales Agreement expires in the absence of payment by the Customer in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Payment Operator,
b) in the case of payment by ordinary transfer, the concluded Agreement of Sale expires in the absence of payment by the Customer within 5 days of placing the order,
c) in the event that the Customer has failed, through no fault of their own, to pick up the shipment with the Goods, the order is terminated at the expiration of 5 days from the Seller’s receiving the shipment back – unless, within this time, the Customer contacts the Seller (by any means) and agrees on the terms of re-delivery, makes an upfront payment for the re-delivery and the delivery is made. The above does not exclude the possibility of the Seller to claim from the Customer the damage suffered due to the unfulfilled transport or order (in particular, the cost of the shipment that is not completed at their fault),
- Payment by payment card and “card payment” is provided by the Payment Operator.
- Detailed terms and conditions for the execution of online payments are available on the website of the Payment Operator: www.payu.pl.
VIII. Right of withdrawal from the agreement by Customers who are Consumers
- The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement within 14 days without giving any reason (excluding the cases referred to in Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act).
- The deadline for withdrawal from the agreement expires after 14 days from the day on which the Consumer took possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer took possession of the item.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal from the agreement, the Consumer must inform the Seller of their decision to withdraw from this agreement by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail).
- The Consumer may fill out and send the withdrawal form or any other unambiguous statement by e-mail to email@example.com. If they use this option, they will immediately be sent an acknowledgment of receipt of information about withdrawal from the agreement on a durable medium (for example, by e-mail).
- To comply with the deadline for withdrawal from the agreement, it is sufficient to send information on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the agreement.
- In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, we will return all payments received, including the costs of delivery of the goods (except for the additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of the exercise of the right of withdrawal from the agreement, subject to the exceptions provided for by law (in particular, the Seller's statutory right to withhold the return of payments).
- Refunds will be made using the same means of payment used in the original transaction, unless the Consumer expressly agrees otherwise. In any case, the Consumer shall not bear any costs in connection with the return of charges.
- The goods should be sent back or handed over to Zumaline sp. z o.o. at the following address. Magazyn www.zumahome.eu, Al. Walentego Roździeńskiego 93, 40-203 Katowice (warehouse marked as zumahome.eu warehouse), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which the information about withdrawal from this agreement is submitted. The deadline is met, in cases where the item is returned before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the item. The cost of returning items that cannot be sent back in the usual way by mail is given in paragraph VIII, item 13.
- The Consumer shall be liable only for the reduction in value of the item resulting from the use of the item other than necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- Please attach the previously received Receipt or VAT Invoice to the withdrawal statement or to the Goods (which, however, is not absolutely required).
- The Seller offers Goods in the Online Store that, due to their nature, cannot be returned by mail in the usual manner. The cost of returning such Goods depends on the Customer's method of return (among other things, the chosen transport company). If you intend to return large-size goods, please contact us in advance. The provisions of this paragraph shall also apply mutatis mutandis to an individual who enters into an agreement directly related to their business activity, when it is clear from the content of the agreement that it does not have a professional character for that individual.
IX. Complaints regarding Goods by Customers who are Consumers
- Consumers have the right to file a complaint about the Goods under the warranty for physical defects of items sold in accordance with the Civil Code, taking into account the provisions for Consumers. The Seller shall be liable for defects in the Goods found within 2 years after delivery of the Goods.
- A complaint can be submitted using the complaint form attached as Attachment No. 2 to the Terms and Conditions, in the manner indicated in pt. XI and in any other manner permitted by law.
- Upon receipt of a complaint, the Seller will immediately contact the customer to determine the further course of action.
- Complaints are processed within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller.
- An individual who enters into an agreement directly related to their business activity, when it is clear from the content of the agreement that it does not have a professional character for that person, has the right to file a complaint regarding the Goods under the warranty for physical defects of items sold in accordance with the Civil Code, taking into account the provisions concerning such a person. The provisions of this paragraph shall apply mutatis mutandis.
X. Complaint of Goods by Customers who are not Consumers and warranty
- Customers who are not Consumers or natural persons entering into an agreement directly related to their business, when it is clear from the content of the agreement that it does not have a professional character for these persons, have the right to file a complaint under the warranty for physical defects of items sold in accordance with the Civil Code, excluding special provisions. Paragraph IX, item 2 and paragraph IX, item 3 above shall apply to the filing of a statutory warranty claim, respectively.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this paragraph and paragraph IX above, the Goods offered may be covered by a distributor’s or manufacturer’s warranty. The Seller does not provide a separate warranty. The warranty, if any, does not exclude, limit or suspend the rights under the statutory warranty.
XI. Filing a complaint using the form
- Complaints can be submitted in any form permitted by law. The preferred form for filing complaints is the form available on the Store’s website. To use the complaint form, please:
b) fill out the form,
(a) click on the “Returns and Complaints” tab at www.zumahome.eu,
- The Seller shall inform about the course and outcome of the complaint procedure via e-mail (sent to the e-mail address of the Customer provided in the complaint.
- The Store may organize promotions involving the price of one or more Goods or other terms of purchase.
- Promotions are not cumulative (unless expressly stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the promotion).
- Promotions do not include transactions made (agreements concluded) before the date indicated as the initial day of the promotional period (unless otherwise expressly stated in the promotional terms and conditions).
XIII. Registration to the Website,
- Registration is carried out by filling out the “Registration” form once, available in the “My Account” tab.
- Registration of Persons, requires providing:
a) First Name
c) E-mail address
d) Password (and password repetition)
f) Postal code
g) Consent to the processing of Personal Data for the creation, maintenance and use of the online store user account and the execution of placed orders and the provision of additional services related to placed orders.
- After clicking on the “Register” button, the Customer will receive an email to the email address provided at registration confirming the creation of the account with further instructions to confirm registration.
- To activate the created account, follow the instructions from the email. Until then, the account will remain inactive.
- The Customer may request its removal from the Seller at any time (by contacting in any way).
- Registration is possible only for persons with a residential address (registered office) in European Union.
- The Customer is obliged to keep the login and password confidential.
- Registration allows you to use the following functionalities:
(a) making purchases
b) tracking the status of orders placed,
c) viewing archived orders,
d) modification of registration data,
e) reminding the password,
f) tracking the offer of the Online Store,
g) use of the “Favorite Items” functionality.
- Without the need to create a user account, the Customer has the opportunity to provide an e-mail address to receive the newsletter.
- The Seller may delete the account of a Customer who:
(a) violates these Terms and Conditions,
b) provided false data at registration,
c) provided false data when placing an order,
d) provided false data when making payment for orders via Przelewy24 service.
- Providing false data with respect to the address of residence (registered office) or address for delivery is considered as:
(a) unsuccessful delivery of any shipment to the indicated address on one occasion and return of the shipment with the note “addressee unknown”, “addressee moved out” or other equivalent,
(b) two unsuccessful deliveries of any shipment to the indicated address and return of the shipment with a note other than the one specified in the paragraph above,
(c) in the event of deletion of the account, any orders placed shall be immediately terminated, which shall not exclude the right of the Seller to seek compensation from the Customer.
XIV. Complaints about payment
- If payment for the Goods is made (via online transfer or payment card or ordinary transfer) and there is no change in the status of the order for more than two business days, the Customer should file a complaint regarding the payment.
- In order to properly and efficiently process payment complaints, we suggest to send the appropriate information to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, providing a detailed description of the activities carried out, a description of the ordering process, information in terms of the device/computer from which the order was placed, for which the electronic payment was not processed.
- You can also file a complaint about payment in any other legally permissible way.
XV. Complaints about the functioning of the Store
- The Seller shall take measures to ensure fully correct operation of the Online Store to the extent resulting from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by the Customers within a reasonable period of time.
- The Customer is entitled to file a complaint regarding irregularities, defects or interruptions in the operation of the Online Store to the Seller.
- The Customer may submit complaints to the extent mentioned above to the e-mail address email@example.com and in any other manner permitted by law.
- In the complaint, the Customer should provide their name (company), mailing address, description and date of the irregularity related to the functioning of the Online Store.
- Anyone interested has the opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletter of the Online Store.
- The interested party shall receive the Newsletter electronically at the e-mail address provided by then, if they voluntarily consent to the processing of Personal Data and to the electronic delivery of correspondence to them by the Seller.
- The Customer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time (by clicking on the appropriate link provided in the correspondence sent or by contacting the Seller).
- The Store uses “Cookies” technology, but only to collect information related to the Customer’s use of the Store such as:
a) maintaining the Customer’s web session (after logging in) thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter the password on each sub-page of the Store’s website,
b) adapting the Store's website to the Customer’s needs,
c) compiling statistics on the number of visitors to the Store’s website.
- If the Customer does not agree to the above, please disable “Cookies” in the options of the browser used.
- Connection to the Store results in the recording of information resulting from the general rules of execution of connections on the Internet, such as IP address and other information contained in Internet system logs, which are used by the Administrator of the server for technical purposes. IP addresses may also be used by the Administrator of the server for statistical purposes – to collect and share general demographic information (e.g. about the region from which connections are made).
- The provision of any Personal Data by the Customer is voluntary, but in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the provision of certain data is necessary for registration, and therefore for making purchases in the Store.
- Personal Data provided by the Customer will be processed for the creation, maintenance and use of the user account in the Online Store, as well as for the execution of placed orders and the provision of additional services related to placed orders.
- Provided that the Customer gives such consent, the Customer’s data will also be processed for marketing purposes, including sending information regarding new Goods, Services and promotions offered by the Seller.
- The controller of the Customer’s personal data is the Seller.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the Customers themselves, as well as the statutory authorization for the processing of data necessary for the execution, documentation and settlement of agreements concluded through the Store.
- In order to create, maintain and use an Online Store user account, the Customer’s Personal Data will be transferred to the Technical Operator.
- In order to complete the delivery, the Customer’s Personal Data will be transferred to the courier company.
- Customers have the right to access their Personal Data, correct it and request its deletion.
XVIII. Waste electronic equipment
- In accordance with the Law of July 29, 2005 on waste electrical and electronic equipment, the Customer who purchases electrical or electronic equipment has the right to return used equipment of the same type to the Store where they purchased new equipment.
- The Customer, when purchasing electronic or electrical equipment (“equipment”) from the Online Store, may, free of charge:
(a) leave the used household equipment at the point of sale, as long as the equipment is of the same type and performed the same functions as the equipment they purchased,
(b) if we have delivered new household equipment to the Customer, at the point of delivery, the Customer may return the used equipment, as long as the equipment is of the same type and performed the same functions as the equipment sold,
(c) leave small-sized used household equipment at the point of sale without purchasing new equipment, if none of its external dimensions exceeds 25 cm.
XIX. Additional functionalities
- The Online Store allows users to post product reviews. An opinion is considered to be a statement by a user (a piece of information) posted by the user on the Online Store.
- Reviews written by users of the Online Store must not violate the law on good manners.
- The Seller shall not be liable for the content of user reviews, which are subjective opinions.
- The Seller has the right to delete user reviews in whole or in part without giving any reason.
- In order for a user to post reviews of products available in the Online Store, they should provide correct data, i.e.: user name (first name, last name, nickname), e-mail address (invisible to readers), product rating, title of the review and description of the review.
- The user name must not violate anyone’s personal rights, hurt feelings, violate good morals.
- If the Seller considers that the username or review name used by the review author is inappropriate, then the Seller has the right to refuse to publish the review.
- By publishing a review, its author grants the Seller a license to use the Review in all fields of exploitation referred to in Article 50 of the Law on Copyright and Related Rights.
XX. “Check availability” service
- For unavailable Goods marked “CHECK AVAILABILITY”, the Store allows customers to contact us to determine the availability of the goods in question in the near future.
- The contact mentioned above can be made by e-mail or telephone.
XXI. Final provisions
- The Customer undertakes to use the Store in a manner consistent with the laws in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, as well as with the customs accepted in a given area, and not to deliver or transmit content prohibited by the provisions of the applicable law.
- The Seller is not a party to the Code of Good Practice. Extrajudicial means of handling complaints and claims can be used. Information about the rules of access to these procedures is provided by the authority chosen by the Customer.
- Acting on the basis of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 524/2013 of May 21, 2013, we provide:
(a) an electronic link to the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) system: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=PL
b) e-mail address - first point of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Seller may change the Terms and Conditions and launch a new version of the Store. The change to the Terms and Conditions shall take effect on the appropriate date indicated by the Seller, counted from the date the new version of the Terms and Conditions is made available, with the provision that sales agreements concluded prior to the effective date of the changes shall be conducted on the existing terms and conditions. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is declared invalid by a final court decision, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.